AM

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Look very high quality, easy to clean. I can’t say how they are to use because I am breast feeding, only got these in case of an emergency. They size is nice, I pump 5 ounce bags and so one bag for a bottle is great! Packaging was very nice.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Excellent! These high quality bottles are perfect for my newborn. The design allows her to latch on well and it is the perfect size for those frequent feedings. Great Product!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Some of the nipples had a softer texture - baby would latch and the entire nipple would collapse and make the air flow hole unusable. I bought 6 bottles from a drug store and added 4 more bottles. I only noticed this issued when I added these 4 bottles to the feeds. I wish nuk had better quality control. Not all 4 bottles had issues, it only happened with 2 of the nipples. Ended up throwing them up since baby was unable to drink milk and would cry from frustration.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The bottles looks great, very nice design. But my baby latches very hard on the nipple and kinda chews it, so it's a bit soft for him.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Perfect size for newborn babies. It's not heavy, comfortable to hold, and easy to clean.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Awesome, the size and the quality are the best for a new born baby.

Posted on May 9, 2022

best quality easy to use well packaged size as described

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Fast delivery and receive in good condition. Nice milk bottle ,last time i ordered the pink one , and i love the blue colour too.