AM

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

So cool. my daughter didn't like usual snack cups, she figured to unscrew the lid..lol. and monster one worked our perfect. no cookies on the floor!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It is so cute, coloreful. engaging. we have a 5 month old and he puts his hands in to grab the green plastic inside. he enjoys it. cant wait to put snacks as it seems he will enjoy.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Came in good time and was packed well .Not only good for snacks , but also great for crafting , I use it for all the bits of vinyl that are on my weeding pen . Suitable from 6 months to 101 years old .

I personally like this product and I will buy again. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Very nice and easy to clean. makes it a bit more difficult for my kid to mess the car

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Absolutely lovely item well designed and fun. Great gift for kids

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

quality too cute and my son like it..use size great benefit to bring anywhere good for age 1 year old

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

quality is good, BPA-free ingredient, size perfect, package very cute, age for 12 months and above

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Great product would recommend and purchase again in the future

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Looks good quality, size is perfect for snacks . The item looks durable & fun & I'm sure our future grandbaby will love using the item.