Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Sports, HMB, Double Strength, 1,000 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
AM

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I've tried most HMB products on iHerb and find this the best value for money compared to the others. Efficacy is just as good and does what HMB is supposed to do. As an older person doing weight training I do notice muscle volume and strength retain well with regular dosing of HMB.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Been taking this about two weeks, once in the morning and once in the evening. It's a large tablet but easy to swallow. I am using the HMB plus vitamin D3 to increase strength. Yesterday I was able to maneuver an 80 pound bag of cement out of the car trunk onto a dolly which is a first. Whether it is a Dumbo's feather or actual results already, I am pleased.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great product at a great price. Even though the pills are quite large, I’ve been able to swallow them. This will be a regular go to supplement.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Great product for reducing sarcopenia where at my age of 75 muscles start breaking down. Also great for younger people to maximise muscle growth with exercise.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is my first time using HMB and I'm only on the first bottle. So far so good and the pills are not hard to swallow.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Think I notice a difference. Took when I had an injury and couldn’t work out. Feeling like I didn’t lose any muscle mass during that time taking the supplement

Posted on Oct 5, 2021
2043

Good quality of product, great taste, good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very fast shipping, good size, clean package, good taste, quality and really good price!! Ingredients and composition according with announcement. Perfect!!

5be9d1bb-8689-4cbc-94e7-4a107b858422
02946b93-8f21-4b46-af60-660c4d08124a
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Best use during meals with BCAA especially when doing hard workouts

2741f63e-61ee-40cf-9a45-d635ab85d462
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Have been taking for quite sometime. Best to take it before bed for muscle recovery.