AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,070

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. NOW FOODS is become our family favorite brand! Highly recommended.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Amazing quality and only natural ingredients. There is some organic ingredients as well. The taste is neutral and nothing to complain. For sure I will buy again for my workout. Thanks

f45e9748-e72b-45d2-bfb8-3f0cbbc0ca2c
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

I love the ingredients in this formula, and I appreciate the adaptogens added. The dosage is effective and just right, so it’s obvious to me the ingredients are quality. I feel energetic, alert and overall ‘well/great’ after taking the suggested dosage. I’d recommend. Packages from iHerb are always delivered quickly and packed very safely.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture and package and no weired taste. It feels like taking a powerful pre-workout, will just need to give it 30 min or so before my routine to kick in.I feel boost in energy and I am planning to buy again. good results.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I can't drink coffee for a while, it irritates my stomach. Taking one capsule instead morning coffee, works great in terms of energy boost but I still miss the coffee taste

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

it's an excellent combination with almost immediate results it's also good for recovery and studying for exams in short more than I expected

Posted on Dec 18, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

just using one pill actually already gives me energy I need on days I am tired and not motivated, really good for energy boos and motivation..