AM

Based on 10,360 Ratings
8,923
1,031
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Suggested use Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals, at least twice a day or as directed by your dentist. Other ingredients Functional Ingredients: xylitol (25%) Ingredients: water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, xanthan gum, sodium coco-sulfate, natural flavor, sorbic acid, stevia rebaudiana extract, lycopene, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.

50c64a24-ce78-4be5-b32e-f693db261bfa
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This toothpaste is so coveted by my children that they specifically request it and remind me when we have it whenever it is time to brush teeth. The Bubblegum is probably their favorite flavor (followed by the Strawberry Splash), but we often keep an assortment on hand, as they enjoy switching it up frequently. I love that I have found a toothpaste that they enjoy this much, as they very much dislike the traditional minty flavored pastes and will not brush for nearly as long with them. With this one, they ask for more so they can prolong the brushing time! I also appreciate that this is a fluoride-free formula, with high quality natural ingredients, and xylitol to help fight cavities. Seriously mom and kid approved. :)

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Good quality kid's toothpaste. Kids like it a lot because it tastes good. The only problem is the packaging. It's a good size tube for kid's small hand but it's hard to open the cap every time they use. Other than that we like this product.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

I bought this product for my daughter who is 4 years old - she is not the biggest fan of brushing teeth time so we try to make it as fun as possible and involve her in the process of choosing the tools. She saw the pink packaging on line and was drawn to it, the ingredients are 'clean' without added impurities and the size is perfect for her smaller hands. So far so good, she prefers the strawberry flavor in this line, but she is liking this bubblegum flavor.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

High Quality toothpaste for my child. The ingredients are clean. the taste and smell is wonderful my child enjoys using it. the package size is small but all in all will serve you for a long time. I got all flavors previously and my child liked this the most. I highly recommend you to get it for your children under 8 years old.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

LOVE THIS Now brand Bubble Gum flavor XyliWhite toothpaste with no flouride! It’s keeping my teeth very clean and the flavor is great. The texture could be a little thicker, it seems a little too thin. I think the bubble gum flavor is better than the orange flavor. The price is great, too!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love this toothpaste. Its my sons favorite flavor, the smell is amazing, good size, good packaging and great quality. It's free from the ingredients that you would avoid using for kids that would still swallow their toothpaste or just not a professional yet. Will continue using for my other kids.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

My sons just love it! Great quality with fantastic natural ingredients. They use it every morning and evening. The size and package are just right. The ingredients are all natural so give us as parents the comfort of a great product with a good composition We can see benefits as our children do not have any issues with their teeth !