AM

Based on 3,091 Ratings
2,218
Posted on Mar 8, 2022
4,902

I got low estrogen hormone so i decided to buy this cream , it's great benefits for me. I use it twice a day, i massage it as chest, wrists, inner arms and abdomen for support of healthy feminine balanced. I like it , it make smooth skin and wild yam is good ingredients for skin as well. Nice ingredients and quality. It's very natural and gentle with intense texture cream. Good package with a cover and it big size bottle more than i thought. It's Natural scent i can smell it. Love it ❣️

ca9cc439-fa7b-49a5-860a-594732ff68a8
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I really wanted to try this product since I'm in perimenopausal age. I love the dosage, I can't tell anything about taste but it has no smell, application is easy and skin have no problem with it. After using it for 2nd month I really love benefits from adding just one pump of product on my skin for 2 weeks, I'm calmer, happier, don't burst into anger for no reason. Size of package is for 65 pumps of 20g of bioidentical usp progesterone. When I got it, I started to use ut right away coz my pms symptoms are bad this year. I trust in quality and ingredients of this brand coz I'm never disappointed. And first benefit after few days od usage is that I sleep better and have less symptoms. I can't say if this dosage is ok for all but it's ok for me and I'll do repurchase 100%

7224824e-0c38-47ae-b25d-3444cb05e150
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I’m using this cream for maybe 15 days Quality - seems good (I’ll have to check if this cream has benefits cause I have low progesterone.) Ingredients - ok Size - perfect Dosage - ok Creamy feeling, but it doesn’t leave marks. I’ve put it on my arms, my neck, behind my knees… Hope it works

a635b189-a061-44f7-b67f-6ff94db9c3e6

This cream is of good help for me, I use it in the 2nd half of the cycle (I’m 36 y.o). It helps balance my low progesterone and reduce the PMS symptoms. It absorbs well and has no smell or irritating ingredients from my experience. I like the fact that it is derived from wild yams, so it is not synthetic progesterone but a naturally derived one.

e40bd553-900b-4d24-9b6b-30c22165a46b
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I am pregnant the second month using this cream! I tracked my ovulation this time, and my luteal phase was longer than it was for the pregnancy I lost. My miscarriage was at 8 weeks back in January, then a chemical in April. I was worried my progesterone may be low and started using this once a day after ovulation. I’m 5 weeks pregnant now, so far so good. Smells good and easy to use. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I am a firm fan of Now supplements and decided it was time to try their bio-identical USP progesterone cream. Personally, I find it helpful for both pain relief and skin conditioning. This equals an uplift in both mood and sleep quality as a terrific bonus. There are no irritating parabens, colours or fragrances which means I don’t have to worry about any fragrance clashes with my essential oils or perfume.

fa27aff4-cc0a-4705-baf9-08a68878c5f4
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I love this wild yam cream. The price and the dosage which should last for 3 months is relevant. The size of the bottle is ok and the pump works great. I ordered the cream to help with pm syndrome and to balance the hormone s in the body. I think the ingredients are good and that it is good quality product.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

All progesterone creams that are bio-identical are the same except for the ingrediants of the cream base and the type of dispenser. What is good about the Now brand is that it sells for a lot less than the other brands and comes in a handy pump dispenser that gives you the same consistent amount with each pump. If price is important to you then this is the best as long as you are not allergic to any of the ingrediants in the cream base. They are listed on the label.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Best progesterone cream I've used and been using since the 90's. No more measuring or grainy thick cream. LIght fresh and pre measured. From my teens PMS to now later in life. It changed my life all together. If you are using a estriol or bio estro you have to add progesterone with it if you still have a uterus. It's essential to protect from cancer.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

First, I love the pump, so the size is set. And even unscented, it has a pleasant smell to me. Goes on easy and bit of rubbing in and it’s all absorbed. I only had about a week before my next period started and between that and my new IUD synthetic progesterone and supplements, I’ve balanced out my Estrogen Dominance! Such a relief from the bloating, gas cramps and misery. Can’t wait to use for the full 2 week cycle.