AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I cannot speak highly enough about this lotion. I don’t really use it for pain, but as an all over body and face lotion. It has been wonderful for persistent, itchy skin. My face feels amazing and it has helped with the pimples caused by mask wearing, and my husbands crows feet on his face have gone away. Huge pro for me is that I can apply it and it doesn’t feel like I’m wearing a thick coat of something. Most good quality lotions I’ve tried make me feel like I’m suffocating and make me sweat. Not this one! I’ll be purchasing this for a long time. Grateful for a good price also!

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Absolutely love this cream. It hasn’t really helped with joint pain but that’s not why I use it for in the first place. It helps keep my skin hydrate and soft. Little nicks heal a lot faster as well. I use it all over. My skin on my face is a lot more even and smoother. Definitely would recommend this!

So far so good. This is making my hands super supple and soft. It also seems to be helping with my hormonal acne. I have been using it on my body after showers and my face in the evenings. It doesn’t smell like anything to me, the texture feels smooth and fairly thick. The bottle is large, it’s a great deal for the amount you get. Seems to be made of high quality ingredients! I will definitely keep using this.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I have dermatitis that gives me insane itching and some flaking and shedding skin. Only cortisone would help and I didn’t want to use that all the time. But this lotion is incredible! It absorbs completely and stops the itching almost immediately. If I use it several times a day, my skin actually heals! I highly recommend it!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This thick cream soaks in well and definitely provides relief from pain issues. I hurt my back falling on a downed Locust Tree branch in the middle of a 2-way road. It bothered me a lot for several days. I've been using heat on the area but apply this NOW quality product 2-3 times a day and it has definitely made a difference. I don't notice a fragrance but the combination of Glucosamine, MSM and Arnica Montana is a real winner!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My mom has a skin rash/ulcer on her ankle due to some infection, maybe fungal, maybe bacterial or both ..light purple color with uneven skin. She has it for one year, around 4 cm diameter which she scratches often. She applied this cream for 20 consecutive days after shower (frequency of one a day) and the skin healed into normal skin, no more itchiness..better than many doctors' creams. Personally my kids and I use this for acne spots that pops up and small scratches/wounds or itchy rash. Can see that it helps a bit in healing the skin with less scarring and also has a little bit of anti-itch effect.. probably due to the sulphur content, which acts as a mild disinfectant and promotes healing. The smell of sulphur is a little bit strong, which I had gotten used to. As the size of tube package is quite a big, I use it as a multi purpose skin care cream, sometimes use it as my leg cream which has dry skin (the type where I scratch gently leaving behind white "lines"). No oily feel, easy to use. Multiple benefits.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

One of the best lotion I've tried. Very good quality and purity. Also its an brand you can trust. I can tell this is the best supplement compared to similar prices. my body is feeling a lot better after taking this. I would definitely purchase it again. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It’s only been a few days, but I purchased this lotion because of the skin benefits of msm. I can’t speak on its value for aches, but it’s not the most rich emollient lotion. Although it doesn’t go on with a rich emollient texture, it works well to improve moisture over time or over night. I may return with an updated review if I observe other skin benefits.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This product works well for my skin and face. However, I wish that the MSM was more pronounced because I don't think it is very potent and results take much longer for me to notice. On the plus side, it is very affordable and lasts a long time. I'm sure during the winter months it will be even better than in the summer months.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

This cream is no color and no fragrance and it's good for sensitive skin. I use it on my face and my feet. It soften and help my red face.