AM
4.4

4.4
Beauty from Nature
Posted on Oct 25, 2022
Good muscle rub, reasonably priced

My husband uses it to soothe overworked muscles after exhausting manual labor. The scent is strong and the size is decent for the price. He likes the warming sensation and says that the cream does alleviate his pain. No complaints about the quality. Be careful when you handle it. The cream is strong and might cause discomfort if you accidentally touch your face or eyes without thoroughly cleaning your hands. I always use rubber gloves when working with this product.

afea85fd-edce-437c-9002-efbafa7db3ce
Posted on May 9, 2022

Wasn’t sure how this cream would be when I first ordered. After trying it, it seems to soothe the muscles and joints which I feel is effective. One thing that could be improved is definitely the scent which was on the strong side. The cream is not greasy and easily absorbed. Frequency wise, you have to apply it 2-3 times daily to be effective. Overall, good value for money.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very helpful with good results. At first it seemed to me that it was not strong, but as I understand it, the sensation of "burning" appears depending on the area of application. Recently applied to the lower back, it burned all night and morning, so at least 12 hours. When I applied it to my husband's elbow joints and shoulders, he said that there was no burning sensation. Smells very nice, similar to Rumalaya scent by Himalaya brand. Good size and value for price. Recommending.

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Great cream. Has a strong scent but it’s ok. Feels warm on the skin after applying, so it feels effective. The cream is in good size for the price.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

Immediate relief. Smells very strong. After few hours you can feel it still working especially if the skin pores are open due to excercise or sweat, it will burn a lot.

rnnfzz
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

for muscle pain with natural ingredients and quality like no other ! i have it for years and didn’t finish yet ! size is good . for all ages !

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Wow, how amazing is this cream, I always have tight muscles I use it before sleeping, next day the pain is gone, it is very effective It has the scent of regular muscles creams which is fine with me, it is smooth you can spread it into large area

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

No scent that I've noticed. Versatile use all over body. Medium size package. For any age, my whole family uses it. Texture / composition has a nice feel. Benefits, we think cream is effective so quality is good. You can use it frequently If you need to.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great for fibro. I t has to be rubbed in several times a day as the chillie extract builds up in the system and this is what dampens down the pain signals. Smells quite strong but it's necessary due to the ingredients and it really works.