AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This cream is ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!! I saw relatively fast results when i was looking for bursitis relief in my shoulder. The following year i ended up with frozen shoulder and bursitis in my other shoulder and i used this cream 3 times a day or at least morning and night and once i felt some relief i only used it 1 or 2 times per day. You don't need a lot of the cream as a little goes a long way and it gets absorbed into your skin quite quickly and doesn't leave any sticky residue. The pack size is generous and the cost is very affordable. The scent is very soft and not off putting. I get allergies from heavily scented products, but i had no problems at all with the scent of this one. Our whole family ended up using it as it was great for applying to your hands after doing a lot of physical work in the garden, or on your neck from long stints at the computer. I just want it to be available again as it sells out quickly.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Awesome stuff for my knees. I have rather severe osteoarthritis in my left knee, and I am happy to say I do notice a difference in the pain when I use the MSM and Arnica Liposome lotion. It doesn't take the pain completely away but it does improve it to a degree.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is a great product so far. Never used this product either. It’s thick and it feels good. Because my leg is really starting itching. It’s crazy. I apply this brand and it calm that down. I really like that. I am definitely re or ding probably this week.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This lotion works about as good as others I've tried so it is helpful. It does smell a little funny so I sometimes use my favorite scented hand lotion with it. The ingredients are pretty clean and at 8 oz. it will last awhile so the cost is pretty good too.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

super cream! i suffered with knee pain for so long until i found it, put it on and forgot my knee ever hurt, just happy i found this cream

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I have Plantar Fasciitis and have looking for things that will give me some pain relief. I have not found a fix yet but, this lotion does help. It is easy to use and I try to use it several times a week.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Such a unique product that actually works! I use this for my arthritis, scoliosis, and fibromyalgia pain. It is easy to use and applies well. The scent isn't my favorite, but it isn't too strong. Worth it

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I’ve bought this before and it is a quality product. Good size and scent The mix of ingredients are wonderful and very effective. Great value

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This one of the few products that is truly organic and does not contain the carcinogenic polysorbate 80. i have been using it and recommending it to friends and family for over two years.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I bought this because I am also taking glucosamine and msm supplement and the difference was unbelievable, I had to take ibuprofen almost everyday for the knee pain, and now I apply this gel every night, spreads well, no tacky feeling, so effective