AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,479

It seems this is of good quality, it’s very good for my hair, I added a tiny bit to my shampoo, it didn’t make my hair fall like other oils, I use it also as a pre-shampoo, sometimes as a leave-in… in the past I used to use almond oil for my face, specifically under the eyes, it was the best oil.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Good quality almond oil. Use it as a daily moisturizer for my hand and body as well as a carrier oil for my essential oils. It really helps with healing crack heels or even peeling palms/fingers. I really loved the natural composition as it benefits my skin without any toxic chemicals. Thank you iHerbs!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

MeMe
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Sweet almond oil is useful for the skin and is highly moisturizing. It’s a good quality oil. You can use it alone on the skin for moisturizing, and you can add it to home-made mixtures, and also use it to reduce the thickness of some oils. It has a light scent

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Great quality and love how nicely it goes on the skin. It’s so beneficial to use good quality for the skin. Very happy with this product

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I always use Almond oil to take of my makeup at night, I find it’s great with eye makeup and does not stay oily ,I use a face cloth after , I also use it as a base for mixing oil blends

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Convenient packaging and good composition with sweet almond oil, as it contains almond essential oil. The smell is very pleasant and unobtrusive. My skin is soft and nourished after use.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

This Organic Almond Oil is a worthy product to improve the texture of our skin. The wrinkle on skin has been reduced. Price is fair. A nice product to try.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I use it as a shower oil. apply the oil on a wet skin. (In this way the skin remains hydrated). wait a moment. Until u freeze (if February). or Until you feel comfortable enough to stain the towel with oil. I know. But It's worth it :)

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

A genuine almond oil with a golden color and a delicious taste. While I have used other organic almond oils, their quality isn't as good as this product 10/10