AM

1,887
Just-healthy
Posted on Oct 18, 2022
Excellent moisturizer

When I first applied NOW Foods avocado oil to my skin, I thought it was too heavy, but it soon became one of my favorites. It absorbs more quickly than I expected. I've also added it to several lotions and cleansers with positive results. It's an excellent choice for natural skin care. Great quality avocado oil that use also for my dry curly hair and its perfect! It helps to seal my ends on damp hair and imparts a healthy sheen on the rest of my hair.

2e9dbabb-501a-4334-819d-fc7ad5add3dd
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,629

I love it I can use it even when I expose myself to the sun. Avocado oil is known for its sun protection (spf 15) so I apply it before my sunscreen to moisturize the skin, it’s great. In addition it is pure and cold pressed. Like if my review was useful to you.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,495

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
8,575

worked so well for my natural 4c hair! helped it grow from shoulder to boob length in less than a year! used it with aussie moist shampoo n conditioner, added alma powder to both shampoo conditioner n oils, used castor oil n jojoba oil too, a moisturising leave in conditioner for moisturising my hair every 2/3 days/ whenever it felt dry. my hair is high pororsity so i used to LCO method n works great.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
6,780

Posted on Jul 30, 2022
5,384

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Love this oil! I have sensitive skin (rosacea) and it didn’t irritate it at all. Moisturized my skin and scalp. Minimal scent and made my dry, brittle hair feel so soft. Great size for the price. A little goes a long way. Packaged in plastic so it didn’t leak!

9cbaadda-a677-4f74-ae39-75c746fa3496
Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I use this avocado essential oil on my body after shower once or twice a week for deep moisturizing. It works well for my sensitive skin. My hair also benefits from it for additional nourishment. It has no scent so you can mix it with other essential oils as well.

c2adecbd-7be8-499e-b0f5-72385ba3d7dd
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Mild scents, great quality, size is pretty good, packaging is great, great benefits to the skin that gives moisture and nourishment to the skin , and also to the hair, no more dullness it gives nourishment and healthy hair..and great for sensitive skin .. great composition that is totally 💯 % safe and great for all skin types..now i have healthy and glowing skin texture.. love this product.. ❤️ love it

a7670ff0-595f-4754-918f-d12050810bd1