AM
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I like having this high-quality dry milk on hand for baking. It only has one ingredient- organic non-fat dry milk powder. It mixes easily and has a creamy taste, which is good in recipes. I like that it is gluten free and has no GMOs. I like that this product is reasonably priced.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Now has become a mainstream great product. I can remember shopping health food stores with my grandmother when they first came out and her being unsure about all new brands. I think Now is terrific and it's not the first time I've bought their dried milk. I store it in the freezer and it can keep way beyond exp. with the same taste. Mixes really well in baking and the blender. And it's very convenient to know that you always have milk.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I use it for my bakery things and for desserts recipes. I prefer to use this milk because it's organic and only have milk as an ingredient wich makes it a top quality! The taste is good and very close to natural As it was mentioned in multiple reviews, it goes well when added the morning coffe or mix it in smoothies. The package is good , has this zip to keep the product closed. It is always good to have it as a back up so you will never run out of milk

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I originally bought this for a recipe I had, but ended up not using it. The other day I wanted to make a pumpkin pie and did not have any milk. Remembering I had this in the cupboard, I followed the instructions and used it in my pie. The result was the same as if I'd used regular milk. So, in that sense, for me, it is a great alternative to keeping fresh milk in the refrigerator. Good value for the price, and it keeps well in the cupboard. A good product.

Posted on May 6, 2022

If I go into my local stores it's not hard to find milk powder, but I read the ingredients and honestly some of them barely qualify as dairy products. I can't believe all the crap they put in them. It's not complicated, the ingredients of milk powder should be... milk powder. Period. Whenever I tried to use milk powder over the years it was awful tasting, would ruin my coffee. I'm so glad I found this, organic, actually tastes like milk! I can mix up as much as I want, no more dealing with milk spoiling. I've already ordered more, and I'll soon order again to stock up. I wish they also made an organic full fat or cream powder. I would definitely but a lot of that. But this is not bad, tastes way better than the non-fat you buy in the store. I use my little battery powered milk frother to mix it up and get rid of lumps - quick and easy.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I use this all the time when making chocolate drinks, cookies and the baking goods. It is organic which is always a plus. The package is resealable even better. I mix a Tbs in 8oz of water with a Tsp of organic cocoa and a bit of stevia for the taste.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I originally bought this to make sugar free white chocolate, but I ended up using it for so much more. it works so perfectly, and dissolves easily to make milk. I've also used it to make yogurt, kefir, and I add a tablespoon into my cookie recipes to keep them extra soft and moist! its so versatile

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I will definitely re-purchase. I had bought a different dry milk that had clumped in hot coffee but this one does not. I use a frother to blend it so I’m not sure about a spoon but with a frother it blends perfectly and even provides some foam so my coffee is like a cappuccino

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I love NOW Food products they are 100% high quality and i always be happy with all of their products, bought this because it is organic since here in Kuwait all organic milk products are very high cost so this will be a great deal if i convert to use this, i guess the only problem is that this might need additional time to prepare compared to the liquid one. Plz guys don’t forget to give me a like 🤍

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I use this product to feed my orchids. No kidding. Orchids love diluted non-fat milk and I like that I can get it in a powdered form. I also use it in baking.