AM

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

These melatonin gummies work great for those nights when you cannot drift off to sleep. I love that they are only 1.5 milligrams as most gummies are much higher. Another plus is no added sugar and they don't taste bad. My daughter in college uses these for nights she can't fall asleep. Be sure to keep them locked up if you have little ones as they look and taste like candy.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The gummy is chewable, tastes good, I have it before going to bed and it definitely helps to extend my sleeping time, I could sleep till 6:30 am with it! Great stuff, just hope the effects won't worn out after some time.

7efb74c1-c79a-4503-8703-100345d6666b
c891a6e9-ea58-450f-a7af-7ac87a22f072
CommandClip
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I took one gummy and 40-minutes later I was sleeping like a baby. My night was very restful unlike my usual sleep. I woke up at 6 AM being all rested and happy with my sleep. I recommend these are amazing

f74fcb21-cf4f-4148-9857-8f3aa0a030c0
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought this because I don't want sugar-rich gummies due to my keto diet and in case I already brushed my teeth. I know keto-friendly gummies and that they can get very close to their original sugar-rich equivalents. These gummies, however, lack taste and consistency. They still serve their purpose, no question, but I wouldn't buy them again.

b0433eee-2253-43e2-a42d-e72246ae85e7
21bc3b86-0e38-4f0c-8105-f42985376b46
96dba8a8-a63d-4d08-8b9d-ad7d0db7ee5a
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

These work great for both myself and my teenage son. I take one before bed and have another later if I wake up during the night. I don’t seem to wake groggy at all. My son only needs the one. He’s tried the 3mg before but finds it keeps him up but the 1.5mg is perfect. We both like the consistency and taste. Would recommend.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

It’s actually quite hard to find a lower dose melatonin. I’ve taken higher doses in the past and they make me so groggy when I have to wake up the next day. These are great for me, easy to take just a little sweet/sugary tasting.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

These are flavorful and I really like the texture. My sleep is better with this than many other brands and forms I have used in the past. This is the only brand I buy now. The "zero sugar" is a big plus for me also.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I primarily bought these for my children on my medical doctors advice. It has really effective in helping them sleep. I also take them when I have trouble sleeping or need an early night. Within half an hour I feel sleepy. Definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great Product Really works, have recommended to friends and family who have since purchased and also love it. It has made a huge difference to my sleep patterns and I wake up feeling refreshed no matter how much sleep I have had. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022