AM

4.9
Based on 1,483 Ratings
1,351
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Date Ordered: Sep 30, 2022 Date Delivered: Oct 5 (US to Ph) This is the first time I ordered on IHERB. My son has been taking this for over a year now and he's showing improvements on his social and intellectual ability. I guess it's true that fish oil helps the brain heal itself. Thank you IHERB for making this authentic fish oil available! :)

d239f53e-7538-4eba-be5a-623b812bff92
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The best product ever. Packaging is very good +++ Good for my baby. Using this since 9 months old my baby. Now 2years old. Good quality product. It has a benefit for the brain. And good for the heart. Taste is good just like a lemon. Has a highest omega content. I will be ordering this product again in iherb once finished.

65848824-333e-446c-b1e6-c4d50608a54d
Posted on May 28, 2022

A high DHA in a small bottle, good and easy to give the children. It's not smell too strong after drink, but the smell stays in the hand if you spill some when pouring it.

2629bc06-3667-47b1-95d0-3f3bd7d0a229
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I have been using the omega 3 for such a long time and I am so pleased with it. It always arrives in a proper package. The ingredients are the best. The taste is good. My hair and skin are with a better texture than before starting it and I am pretty sure that the level of inflammation in my body went down with this fish oil. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I've been taking this product for nearly a year. I feel it is a high quality product. What's important it, it is tested for its purity and that matters a lot to me. Although I am not able to tell specifically how it has benefited me however, what I can say is it has definitely benefited me in general. The lemon flavor helps since I am not a fish-eater. It reduces the otherwise fishy-ness to an acceptable level, at least for myself.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

We use this for our 4 year old who sometimes struggles with his emotions and shuts down/checks out. He instantly snaps out of it after taking his fish oil and we swear by it! This brand seems to be the best quality and we notice the difference between this and cheaper brands so we can justify the cost.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I give the Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega along with Inulin and farmer's extra virgin organic olive oil to my toddler as 3 components of Nemechek Protocol. I've noticed great improvement in my child's development since I started giving these supplements. The fish oil is if a good quality, has a great taste, is easy to take and there is no fishy aftertaste. My only concern is the price of this fish oil which is going up non-stop... I hope to be able to buy it again in the future.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I am so glad i found this product It works better than any Perfect omega for all family! We used all most 4 months and were feeling more focused and calming. I'm feeling my eyes better than before. We take it everyday in the same time. My information is down after few weeks when I started Nordic Natural Ultimate Omega. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

My kids have been having this. Great taste and they are very acceptable to this taste. Thumbs up! Good! Thank you! Quality is good as expected. Ingredients is also highly purified. Use for my kids age 4 and 6. Size is good to handle. Package is also easy to store. Perfect supplement

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Great supplement for my baby who has autism. We are doing the nemecheck protocol and it certainly helps that its in iherb. The quality is always good and bubble wrapped in package. Taste is tolerable and not too fishy. We keep it in fridge to prolong potency. It has had good benefits for my baby as she has improved a lot since started taking ultimate omega. We give it to her straight from spoon and no issues