AM
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
很好!

If It can be cheaper. That's better. Many clients would like to take this product. They feel better for it. This product is of high content in omega 3; DHA and EPA (ingredient). Good to your antioxidant health. Quality is acceptable. Do you know any thing about Life and Clinic in Central? Please come here!!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

A friend recommended this product and I am so happy I listened. It does not smell or have a fishy aftertaste. Despite its larger size, it's very easy to consume because of the gel-like consistency. Omega-IIIs are so important for our bodies and this supplement offers it in great quality. It will also help your hair.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This doesn’t have a smell and it doesn’t make you burp. There’s no fishy aftertaste. I’ve been buying this since April and I’m super happy with my purchase. I read on the website that they test the oil for many impurities and heavy metals.

6b2fccc4-00c5-429f-970c-e564612fc095
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I recently started taking Nordic Naturals Pro Omega pills and I couldn't be happier with the results. As someone who has always struggled with joint pain, I was excited to give these a try and see if they could help alleviate some of my discomfort.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

First time taking fish oil and I heard the smell can come up in an unpleasant way. So I opted for the lemon version per someone's recommendation and haven't noticed any bad smells, but it doesn't taste or smell like lemon either.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I’ve been using this product for a few years and don’t find any issues with fish oil taste or repeating/burping like some people get with fish oil.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I am 55 years old and I ordered this because of the benefits. I have dry eyes and it's supposed to be good for my joints. The quality is good and there is no fish smell or taste.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The fish oil source that Nordic Naturals uses for these ProOmega softgels is from anchovies and sardines. A major selling point to me is the safety procedures used by Nordic Naturals. They use high-quality raw materials and advanced distillation technology which removes any potential environmental toxins. Independent laboratory testing shows that there are undetectable levels of mercury, PCBs, heavy metals, and dioxins in their fish oil supplements. These ProOmega softgels are marketed for those people who want or need exceptionally high levels of the Omega-3 fats EPA and DHA. Two capsules contain 650mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid), 450mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), and an additional 180mg of "other" Omega-3s -- for a total of 1280mg of Omega-3 fatty acids daily. While these ProOmega softgels are intended to provide a higher (double) dose of the supplement in a smaller serving (2 capsules per day), I've switched to them from NN's other Omega-3 supplement because I too often forget to take the second Omega-3 dose later in the day. This way, I take one in the morning and I'm good for the day. Those people who wish to double their Omega-3 intake would take the recommended dosage instead. These softgels are lemon flavored with no fishy aftertaste. The recommended daily dosage is two softgels (but, as mentioned above, I generally only take one).

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I don’t really know if this is working since I haven’t used it long but it was recommended to me. It doesn’t smell like fish.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I think the safest source of fish based omega 3 out there. Easy to swallow when room temperature and doesn’t cause burps or fishy after taste