AM
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
I love The Nordic Naturals brand!

Have used Nordic Natural brand for years and they make great quality products. I have been suffering with pretty severe dry eye for the past year. Went to an eye doctor and was prescribed expensive drops that over time dried my eyes out even more and caused a very unpleasant reaction. I decided to do some research and discovered that Nordic Naturals makes this eye supplement and also read many reviews stating this products works well for dry eye. I really hope that I can get relief from a natural source instead of using meds that risk me having another bad reaction due to side effects. Glad I discovered this ProDHA..I will update my review after testing this product for a reasonable amount of time..

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is a great top quality Omega 3 supplement for overall health benefits and sight. Have used one bottle and in few month a second. Eye sight has impoved. Great to use at the age 45+ or for anyone that has issues with eyesight or works a lot in front of the computer. No fish aftertaste, no scent.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have been buying 120 capsule bottle for months now and can truly say its the best quality product out there in the market. It is heavy on the budget given its nordic origin but I would still choose it over other products as it does not give any fish burps. I also happen to like the smooth texture of the capsules even though they make seem a little big for old people.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This is a great top-quality Omega 3 supplement for overall health benefits and sight. Great to use for anyone that has issues with eyesight or works a lot in front of the computer. No fish aftertaste, no scent.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

It's miraculous how regenerative the brain feels taking this, definitely one of the best brain supplements out there, notable Brain healing potential when taken on an empty stomach

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Great quality product suggested and encouraged by my doctor. Have been using this for several years for overall health benefits and specifically dry eyes. Very pleased with results.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I have been taking ProDHA Eye for years. I have tried many other products, even the one recommended by the doctor, but nothing work like ProDHA Eye.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I have used Nordic Naturals DHA Eye product for many years and have noticed a significant improvement in my vision. This product is very high quality, pure and independently third party tested. I am 62 and I won’t go a day without taking it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Fish oil is good for brain memory. This fish oil is selected not only because of its healthy and safe ingredients, but also because it is made of deep-sea fish and added with lutein. I hope it can help the brain and eyes at the same time

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Recommended by my chiroprator. Nordic Naturals are top of the line omega supplements. This is a great way to get my eye supplements all in one capsule. Thank you Iherb for the great price and offering this product.