AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been taking this product for 3 years. besides it helps a lot in my overall health it also helps my joint stiffness problems. before taking it my knees are stiff and difficult to rise after sitting for a while maybe it has something do with cartilage stuff or arthritis. after consuming it regularly once a day, the problem disappeared. now I still take it although I have no problem with my knees at all.

0a255eea-9c9f-4863-aa26-b6ed83fa5058
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Feels much better on knees when bending or climbing up stairs. It also feels slightly better on my shoulders as they used to be painful to move , rotate or swing the arms. Very good overall help reduce joints pains. Suppleemt have no after taste and stomach can to digest it well.

Posted on May 19, 2022

My age is 33 years old. After taking this supplement I felt less pain in my joints. The quality is good. It doesn't have fish odor. Also it doesn't have a taste. The package is nice. It didn't increase my cholesterol. It didn't cause harm to my heart.

7728da68-51a8-4946-b637-1a5f9d34b278
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have been taking the 5th bottles, i found this convenient to have omega, collagen and glucosamine in one pill. I think the quality is good as i can feel better on my knees.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Nordic Naturals Omega Joint Extra is another great product from Nordic Naturals. I love the high quality and that there are several ingredients supporting joint health so it saves me from taking multiple supplements.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022
4,070

glad it is effective in so many ways, it protects my heart from high cholesterol level by normalizing it, it takes good care of the health of my hair and it serves as my inflammatory supplement.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Definitely see a benefit over other supplements, and seems to be working a little magic on my knee. You get what you pay for, this is a quality product. Easy to digest, and my inflammation is way down. I can walk first thing in the morning!

Posted on May 10, 2022

i have been purchasing this product for my mother [who is 80 years old] for years now and she is highly satisfied with the results.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

After taking this, I have no difficulty to climb upstairs and downstairs. I can feel its strengthen my knees joint. Instruction mentioned to take 3 capsules, but its too much for my body to handle it. I can feel that my body shaking and nausea. So, I reduce it to 2 capsules. 2 capsules are good for my body and especially my knees.