AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I purchased this item to increase my intake of essential fatty acids and support my nutrition goals. Although I had been taking Nordic Naturals EFA’s for a few years and was happy with the product, I was curious if a higher dose of efa’s would make a difference to my nutritional health. I have been taking these for a little over a month and have noticed a positive difference. If you are looking for a way to further enhance a healthy lifestyle, this product can make a difference.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I have been taking three a day for a number of years and can honestly say that I can feel a difference in my overall well-being for the better! It is a great supplement for daily use!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My go to! Nordic Naturals has quality ingredients and this blend hits my daily omega thresholds. No taste and goes down easy. And remember, keep your fish oils refrigerated!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

High quality product from a reputable brand, great EPA to DHA ratio for heart and arteries, no bad aftertaste and minimal oxidation and pollutants, whose levels can be checked on their site for every batch.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Well .. really like the quality and the ingredient of this Omega Supplement. There are benefits , good effects and improvements since I took this. It reduce my cholesterol, it support my hair and brain health

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

As an autistic person who values neurodiversity and does not like the medical model of autism, I was hesitant to try the Nordic Naturals EPA Xtra supplement. However, I was curious to see if it might have any positive effects on my own experiences of being autistic. After taking the supplement for a few weeks, I have to say that I did not notice much difference. That being said, I did come across some interesting information about the product from other people's reviews that I thought was worth sharing. First of all, it's worth noting that EPA Xtra is specifically formulated to provide extra EPA, a type of omega-3 fatty acid. According to some reviews I read, some people have found that taking EPA supplements can help with anxiety and stress management. However, it's important to keep in mind that every person is different and what works for one person may not work for another. Another interesting fact I learned about the product is that it is sustainably sourced from wild-caught anchovies and sardines. This is something that I personally value, as I believe it is important to support environmentally friendly practices whenever possible. Overall, while I did not notice much difference while taking the Nordic Naturals EPA Xtra supplement, I did find it interesting to learn more about the product and its potential benefits.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I love the quality of this brand and a took it specifically for its Epa benefit. The size capsule is big and smells a little like fish but the omega is good.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I always feel good the next day when I take it before bed. Whether it is better than other products, is dificult to say. This is a trusted brand in my book and I stick with these products and just don't compare and jump around.

Great product, skin, hair, heart! Great omega quality benefit ingredient.

fd19c9f6-a663-4ba7-a342-5fa96edeae01
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good product quality at acceptable price and enjoying the natural ingredients. Well package too. The taste is fair. Size of soft gels are easy to swallow.