AM
4.9

4.9
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I'm a big fan of Nordic Naturals products, so I was excited to try their cod liver oil. I was not disappointed! The oil is light and doesn't have a fishy taste, which is a big plus. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and have noticed that my skin is looking better and that I'm feeling more energetic. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good cod liver oil.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good quality product and ingredients, very mild taste, only fish oil my kids 6 and 9 years old would take, I mix with some orange juice for my youngest. I can't see an immediate benefit but I believe it helps with general health and recovery. Well packaged and arrived quickly.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I feel bad for giving less than 5 stars. It's a product which boomer kids talk about being chased around the house with before school. I mean, it's supposed to taste like Ursula's armpit - but I just could not get into this at all. Its expensive too but that's the cost of squeezing the oil out of hundreds of little cod livers. Actually, thinking about it, the idea of this product is suspect! All the Omegas, but at what cost? This is the watery foie gras of supplements. Jokes aside, it's super high quality, clear, low viscosity and still tastes reassuringly rank. Mine is still in the fridge with 2 servings removed and well past its use-by date - I use it to oil my bike chain - spreading fish liver oil joy across the heated streets of Singapore. Health and Beauty comes at a too higher cost... for my tastebuds and all those little liverless arctic fish. Wait, there is lemon in it? yea, naaah.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Our biomedical GP recommended this due to the good quality fish used and the added D which is great for the immune system. Both my boys enjoy the flavour (when refrigerated). Since taking it they hardly ever get sick.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Great product, reliable brand. I’m very careful with where I buy cod liver oil due to contamination and metals - these are 3rd party tested.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

It is a high quality brand with a high quality ingredients. I usually take omega-3 supplements for immune boost in autumn. It also helps with hair growth.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Nordic naturals is the only company I will buy any kind of fish oil from. And need the extra vitamin D in the winter months

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Exceptional benefits and one of the better tasting products. I don't even have to mix it with anything, it's that good. Great job. I will continue to purchase and use this for years to come!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I think having Vit D3 in there together with cod liver oil is very convenient for offering to kids. Both the oil and D3 work well together to restore their health (and mine too). The pleasant taste is another big advantage especially for parents with picky eaters.

Posted on May 21, 2022

it has more DHA content which good for the brain n the fast twitch muscle fibres n it has the most bioavailable vitamin D3 within