AM
4.9

4.9
NickOtmazgin
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

the very best, I think about the nature and the forest as a whole and the mycelium mushrooms extremity of under the ground network reticulum of a supreme health panacea and immunity to the one choosing to have this opportunity to be extra healthy, immune and active it is really a foundation and source begining for you and your body, a very high quality product, with this numerous and several superfood mushrooms!

New Chapter is well known for its tested quality and purity of products. I have bought this product during sales so it will last for quite some time. Both the mushrooms are essential for my defense against the common cold. I caught a cold and recovered fast in a day or two compared to the past when it take me a week or two to recover.

Posted on Feb 19, 2021

I discovered the New Chapter couple of months ago and I really like the brand overall (I think it is my favorite one). I prefer it over other natural brands due to the tablets / caps consistency, consistently organic ingredients etc. They charge premium price for a reason. I tried couple of mushroom formulas, they are taking much time to take the effect, so potency is at four star. Be patient here, and take it as a nutritional supplement, rather than a formula to strengthen your immunity to the max. It did not work for me that way. I hope my review is useful.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

effective product , it's showing as a rebuilt for the immunity and support the body functions

Posted on May 4, 2022

It is good for immune system. Even popillomas dissapear after taking of 2 capsules daily during a month.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I got this to help with my husband's NAFLD. He feels a lot better taking it!

Posted on May 16, 2021

Many different mushroom varieties included in this supplement. Capsule is small and easy to swallow, and New Chapter is a trusted brand. A bit expensive, but worth it in the long run if immune system is enhanced.

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

New Chapter again proved themselves as superior Brand. Its glad to purchase this immune formula. Really helped in this pandemic era. And yes, it brings an energy and confidence for daily activities.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Without the immune support benefits of this product, my auto-immune issues start to compound quickly. I rely on New Chapter and it's highly bioavailable nutrients to stay healthy!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

i feel better more releif good