AM

4.3
  • S
Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Good quality with clean ingredients. I’ll start using it for my father soon. I really hope it works for his high blood pressure and I will write back

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

good products with fast delivery! quality is good, too. All in all, it is good.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

It is a good product. Like this brand. I think it is helping with my hubby's blood pressure!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I bought it for my mother because of nice natural ingredients. She just started to use, so we'll see the result later

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

First time taking this product. My blood pressure has just recently gotten high and I am trying to avoid meds. Not sure how to rate it yet as I just started taking. I do like the quality of the other New chapter supplements I have taken.

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

It really works with me , my high blood pressure is normal , i reduced my blood preesure medicine

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very good product recommend to use..

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Very good product. Doesn't replace the prescribed tabs but helps to boost their efficiency

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Though i continue to use my medication, it has stabilized and im withdrawing the medication gradually. Great product.