AM
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It works! I have a 1 year old shih tzu who got spayed recently, and she started barking at bedtime when she NEVER use to before (change of behavior and caused anxiety). I give her 1 chew, and it keeps her calm and relaxed (not drowsy at all). She stopped barking at bedtime which is a miracle. If you have a shih tzu who has separation anxiety or barks a lot give this a try.

598ecf99-8a61-43af-b305-441d3582174b
Posted on May 4, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My dog loves them as a treat and I love them because it helps my dog to relax and thereby minimise the strain of old age that takes a toll on his body. It improves his general well-being and his mood.

fcb3d532-8ea2-4407-8778-94802ac9a36d
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Works well on my dog with separation anxiety. She loves the taste (gobbled it down in a second) and it worked about 30mins-1hr in (gradually increases effect). Normally she paces and whines significantly in her crate but now she manages to lie in her bed for 90% of the time, though still somewhat distressed/panting. Needs to be paired with further desensitization training to get a dog with anxiety to be calm with us away, but works great as an aid to training. Seems to be made with quality ingredients asit visibly calmed her down for most of the day, unlike another brand I used.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Bought this for my geriatric dog who has advanced dementia. It does calm him down and help him sleep through the night. But on bad days where he wakes up in the middle of the night and starts pacing, I give him another dose and it usually takes about 30 minutes for him to calm down and start resting. I only give this to him at night since he doesn't have pacing problems in the day.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excelent product and a awsome fast shipping service! I wasnt sure about The shopping but when I got The goods and Tried on mi dog I realised that it really was a good deal to get it! We have a Golden Retriver and She was losing all her hair. The vet told us to try melatonina. I was doing some reserch to buy a good product and we all get really happy with purchase because it really Worked for us and finally I May get our home clean for some more days without be worried of dog’s hair.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I've had to use this a couple of times and it seems to have worked very well in calming a distressed dog. I did have to break the chew up and cover it with cheese to make the dog swallow it, but that's not a problem. I'm grateful for anything that helps to calm this dog, whose panic attacks were quite extreme. So far, so good.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022