AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 8, 2022

This is a great quality product and works as intended. I use it daily and tastes well. Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients with great benefits. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. I love the smell and the looks of it. Works well. I look forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
1,397

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Bought for my little one, I like the ingredients, but I don’t think my dog enjoys the taste. She doesn’t have any medical conditions except for the fact she’s rapidly growing, so she needs some help. I like the result, but I’ll probably look for something she’ll like more.

Posted on May 28, 2022

My doggie loves it and thinks it's a treat :-). I think it works, as she was limping for a few days and after recovered while taking this supliment

I have a 12 year old female Husky. Recently she started favoring one of her front paws. So much so that she eventually was holding it up and now using it to walk. I couldn't find a cut on her paw or anything. So took her to the vet and we agreed that she might have an infection in the paw that we couldn't see. She put her on antibiotics. They didn't help. I noticed that she was slowing down and not being as mobile as she used to. I figure it's probably her age catching up to her and that maybe she has arthritis. One day I noticed she really didn't even want to go outside in the morning to go potty. She was limping on both of her front legs and you could tell she was hurting. So I got online to see if I could find anything that might help her. I ordered some other pills, but you have to sneak them into a treat and sometimes she would still spit them out. I didn't notice them heping her and I was tired of trying to trick her. Since they are like a treat, I thought she might actually eat them. The first day she I wasn't sure if she was going to actually eat it, but after the first one she decided she liked them. I followed the directions and after just a few days I noticed a huge difference. She was moving more freely and wasn't limping as much. After a week, she was getting back to her old self. After a month she is doing great and jumping around when I get home and playing with me. You can tell she feels much better. I'm glad I bought these for her and will continue to do so. I just ordered some for a friend of mine that his dog is slowing way down and hurting also. I'll try to update on her progress also to let you know if it works for other dogs. For now, I would recommend these. Good product, quality ingredients.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The quality and ingredients are really good. I am not sure yet if it works but we use it daily and our dog seems to like the taste of it.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

No issues for my 12 year old mutt she had been in a different brand of glucosamine and we didn't encounter any issues after switching her to this one

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

my dog loves them. hopes it helps with his joint. thank you

19fd5168-e933-4dca-adfd-f5f023ef4c48
Posted on Jan 13, 2021

My dog has troubles with her joints (retriever), so she takes regularly vitamins and supplements for hips and joints. Those are great in form of treats and very tasty for her. I give 2 treats per day, but if there are serious troubles with joints - I go for special pills.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Great product for my old dog. It's good for early stages of arthritis and managing his mobility.