AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Effective and excellent!

I have three dogs and they all showed positive changes after their first day of using this. The taste is something they like as they really like seeing me prepare their food. Plus, the quality of the ingredients are superb! I use this every meal. Definitely would order more, or the bigger one!

0419f416-c801-4375-8f12-be044fa76a15
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The powder dissolves instantly in a little water and this you can then sprinkle on the food bowl of your pet. If your pet has digestive issues it will start to improve after a few days. You will even see your pet more lively. Other thing to notice is that the coat will be softer and fluffier. Those the have severe digestive issues will be more lively again.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

My senior dog has a very sensitive tummy. No matter what I tried, her poop seems to be very soft. I did a research and found this one! She used to poop about 5-7 times in a day before having this, now she is normally pooping for 1-2 times in a day! I am definitely buying again with the larger bottle!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I have a senior dog (14 years old) who wouldn't be excited eating his meals anymore & threw up undigested stuff sometimes when he did eat. Adding this to his meals, he's been really excited to eat every time, no vomiting since, and his stool is always firm! Highly recommend

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Good product for digestion, it's specially important for dgos that don't eat a natural diet. The enzymes can really help. I saw a lot of difference in my dogs digestive health.. when they age the digestion is slower so this is a must have for dogs eating kibble food. I cannot be sure about the taste but my dogs seem to don't mind it on top of their food.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

My 17.5 yo cat who is just my forever baby lost his appetite and was vomiting and having diarrhea. I went to see 2 separate vets and neither one was helpful. So I did my own research and realized he likely has IBS and started giving him this. So so thankful for this product. Within 24 hours his interest in food slowly returned, followed by his usual love of life and mischievousness, and 48 hours later finally ... and I don't think I have ever been so excited and happy, to see a well-formed poop in the litter box. I have been giving him this daily for 2 months now and will continue to do so.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I have a dog who has struggled with pancreatic attacks for over two years. We've done multiple tests, tried prescription dog food, and been to countless doctors. Adding these digestive enzymes into her food has made a world of difference! She is thriving. I split the dose in half as I feed her two smaller meals each day.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,346

Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,346

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I use this for my kitty that has a weakened immune system. So far he's abke to eat it without issues. Just mix with its food. I do notice an improvement with his allergies and hope this will continue to help. High quality ingredients, tasteless, and easy to use.