AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 6, 2022
A must for senior female dogs

My first dog used to get UTI very often after she turned 12 and there was no way to make her drink cranberry juice. This was a life saver as it cleared her UTI and subsequently we gave it weekly as a preventive and she never had UTI again. When my 2nd dog turned 12, we started her on this once a week as well and we are glad she never had any UTI issues. Strongly recommend for senior female dog.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I bought this for UTI prevention for my two male neutered cats. I sprinkle some on their dry food, which they free feed on in addition to having wet food twice a day. I've noticed an improvement as they get UTI much less frequently. It is expensive but the quantity is very high. One jar lasted me over one year. I'm not sure that they love the taste, but if they are hungry they will eventually eat it.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

2,382

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
1,267

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

definitely to repurchase again as it’s one of the best I have used For the cats

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

The price is very affordable, well packed. I love to buy here all are in good quality.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

My cat loves it, but not suitable if it is workable. My cat is healthy.