AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This one has both glucosamine and MSM. It has about 150 mg of each per chew which halfway between what other brands typically offer (of increments in 100 mg). My senior dog takes a multivitamin, allergy/ immunity/ antioxidant supplements, and just 1 chew of this, so that he gets a bit of everything. It is about balance.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

in short: these vitamins put my senior dog oh her feet. I purchase these soft chews for the last two years . my 13 years old fog loves the taste .the quality is fantastic the price is right.the way we use it is to divide the 6 chews (she is a large breed )in her 2 meals. These chews really made a difference in her life, she's more mobile and one we are outdoors she acts like a puppy,run and jump.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I got this bottle for my aging dog, the size of the tablet is quite big (a trapezoid shaped pallet). My dog didn't like the smell (He was a picky eater). I would crush the tablet and mix it into my dog's food. It has the benefit to slow down the deterioration of joints and hip problems in dogs. However, it was too late for my dog, because he was already in the later stage of life. I was inexperienced and only wished I knew about this and gave it to him 3 years earlier.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
2,303

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,214

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I have been using the chewable ones in my two retrievers which have hip problems , I have seen a difference the benefits of the three actual glucosamine together with Chondroitin and hyaluronic is great for their problem .

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Our dog has been showing signs of arthritis in the past couple of years. We thought this may be worth trying. Our dog loves it! It is not too hard (easy to chew and swallow), so it really is "soft chews", and I'm very happy with this product.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Our large dog (30kg) has shown signs of leg shaking when he was 12, have taken these for two years now and has been well under control