AM

4.4
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

The only thing I don't care for is they used to provide a packet of shampoo, conditioner and a leave in conditioner. Now it's just a tube of conditioner and you need to use your own shampoo and leave in conditioner. Otherwise it's a great product and I will continue to use it.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I am brunette, medium, and this was nice to subtly lighten and add more gold tones to it. I love this brand and do not use other commercial brands. It really works and does not stink strong of chemicals. Nor does it burn. The conditioner it comes with really softens the hair too!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I very happily and successfully used NATURTINT for several years. I turned to iHerb to purchase after our local herb shop closed. In addition to color, shampoo and conditioner [enough for 1 use] are included. My hair, and scalp felt good after using NATURTINT and I was happy with the color. It's not harsh like the hair dyes in drug stores and supermarkets. I highly recommend!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I really like this brand of hair color, it is not as harsh as regular brands. It's a bit more natural. It does not have a strong scent when it's on your head, and the grey coverage is great! I really like the color and the feel of my hair after. I don't feel any discomfort on my scalp. I combine this color (6N) with 5G and it gives the just the color I want.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great natural hair color. I have been using this product for a few years now. I like the fact that I don't have to open the windows in my house when coloring my hair. And the results are amazing! The color lasts, and my hair is not dried out immediately after coloring. Will continue using this brand for a long time!

After Philip Martins, which is the healthiest and most natural color in the world that is used only in hairdressing salons, Naturtint is the ultimate product, which I have been using for years without worry. However, recently, it seems to me that they have changed the formula and not just the packaging and the color is a bit annoying on the scalp. Problem for me! Please like

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I have been using Naturtint for years. The benefits and ingredients from this product are great. It moisturizes the hair and comes out in better condition. Also, there is no testing on animals.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

i have used this product for many years; i don't see much difference between the N6 and N5 in terms of color. There is almost no scent, it's a great product if you are worried about aluminium or other harmful chemical components

Posted on Sep 28, 2022
4,324

Super. I really like the pricing, nice. Delivered quickly and with high quality. I recommend.