AM

4.5
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

There was nothing but relaxing and enjoyable coloring time using this product. The gel is wonderful. There is no dripping during the process. In addition, there is no strong iteration from chemicals used in many hair coloring products. The color is a natural shade instead of harsh tone in other brands. My hair felt soft and had a shine after I finished, and all of my gray strands were completely covered.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This hair tint is very good and it matches my dark brown hair I had before I started to go a bit grey. So easy to use as well. Thanks iHerb. I bought the 'Quercetin' and 'Mucosoft' for my sister. She hasn't mentioned to me yet that they work well for her.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love Naturtint. This is my go-to color. It covers greys very well and provides vibrant color. I also feel that it doesn't harm my hair as much as other colors. The price on I Herb is one of the best I've seen. At the local store it runs $19.

Posted on May 10, 2022

great hair color. I use this brand for the last few years. price is high but its ammonia free. the colors look very natural on my hair and the hair feels healthy and looks good. sometimes my scalp itches a bit while the product is on. if you only color roots the package can last for 3-4 uses.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Nice hair color. Doesnt displease the scalp, moisturizes hair, good for sensitive skin. Has a nice scent, good composition and quality, comfy size and package. Can be used for adults at any age

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

first time purchase of this product from iHerb and it is just excellent. the product received is much better than the same product locally sold .

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on May 3, 2022

Comparatively, the scent is not bad. Comes with a hair masque that’s pretty good. It’s not the longest-lasting dye, but it’s still one of the best you can find here (probably).