AM

4.5
Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have loved Naturtint for years! I always get beautiful, long-lasting results from this brand! I have tried a lot of the colors because I like to experiment with new looks, and I'm always pleased with the results. The Brown-Black color is gorgeous! It is a natural almost-black color and covers gray well. I love these products and am so glad they're available on iHerb! (I only wish they had more colors (like the red shades); that would be nice, too!)

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I have been using this brand for 17 years and I love it. It covers my white roots fully and my hair continues to look and feel healthy and shiny due to more than 90% of natural ingredients.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My husband uses this hair dye to color his hair because it is natural and he is not allergic to it. The color lasts and does not fade even with many washings.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Naturtint really is gentle. Many hair dyes claim to be gentle but actually are not or they are gentle, but the color doesn't last or doesn't actually work. Naturtint works great and it is gentle!!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It seems like when I started using this hair color my hair started falling out. I liked the color and overall how it covered my greasy but stopped because of hair falling out. Maybe it’s just me…

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

Its good coverage, and is easy to apply. Good value for money.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Easy to use, more natural and not hurt hair. The hair conditioner is very work!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Good quality hair color hydrated hair ammonia free easy used