AM

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Good

The product was fine, came exactly as advertised. The pills were a bit big, not that it was a problem but just if someone out there has a hard time swallowing pills it might be a bit of an issue, or maybe not. Other than that the product was fine, came as advertised

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

quality ingredient, good composition and a supplement that benefits anyone regardless of age

My immune system is so important, so purchasing this supplement is one of the best thing that I bought online, it improves my health !

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Good composition and led to improved outcomes. A quality supplement.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Its my first time using this and i will still see how it works on my body

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Not sure yet about the benefits, but the smell is not very pleasant, which makes me neglect to take it. Edited: I will definitely not buy it again, because of the unpleasant smell.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought vitamins for my mother when she complained of a lack of energy and drowsiness in the dank autumn time. After two weeks of use, she came to life, despite the age of 73, she says that she began to feel much better and more energetic. As always, ayherb is at its best. The composition contains a balanced combination of vitamins and microelements of herbs and mushrooms. I liked the composition, I recommend it for purchase. Please like it if the review was useful to you!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is very impressive. There are mushrooms, and astragalus, and olive leaves, and arabinogalactan. Zinc, vitamins A and C, and D. L-cysteine too. At the first signs of colds it will boost immunity. The quality does not cause mistrust, the brand is worthy! Can (and should) be used to prevent colds.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Convenience! It is highly recommended to improve good immunity against viruses. However, the mouth of the bottle is very poorly done. It is often obtained, and one corner is sharpened and the other is sharpened. Everyone should pay attention to opening it carefully.

dc010158-f779-4c1d-abaa-612f2e331612
Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

It is easy to drink and assimilate. After having had a cold, I decided to strengthen myself, I chose according to reviews and there was a discount at that time.