AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My doctor prescribed the resveratrol because of leaky gut and inflammation, so i hope it will help solving that problem. Since the AIP diet I'm on doesn't allow any alcohol this ingredients will be the only kind of wine I will be taking next 3 months. I think this is a quality product and one can benefit from it.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This Resveratrol has been a good product for me. I have taken it for many years. I have tried other brands but I feel the best results from this particular product. It's important to find a brand that works for us and for me, this is it. I can feel a positive result taking it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

I don't drink but want the benefits of resveratrol. It is like drinking red wine without the alcohol. It is good for your heart health and circulation. It is also good for brain health! It is a good supplement for a lot of good reasons.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I use this for blood pressure and it’s great. They quality is good and the taste is okay not anything to strong or gross. No problems with packaging.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I have repeatedly ordered this product and been taking this on a daily basis. Great alternative to getting resveratrol incorporated in your diet. Whether you're in your 20's, 30's, 40's, or older years, there really is a need to take in as much anti-oxidants to protect your cells against damages. This is not recommended, though, to people who are taking medicines with blood thinning effects (e.g., aspirin, warfarin). Priced reasonably. Great product! Highly recommended!

6a001901-6134-4df4-baa5-477f39211a58
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Resveratrol is good for lowering cholesterol. Good product overall. First time trying this brand.

6f85504a-462f-47d7-bc5e-da7762106eb4
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Been feeling an increasing sense of brain fog of late. Read that this could held so gave it a try. Immediate observation of improved mood, higher energy levels. Not sure about the brain frog, if there is an improvement it's not that perceptible yet.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

Steve Buhner a herbalist explained the amazing benefits of Resveratrol year ago. At the time I used it with some other herbs to build up my immune system and found that it has wonderful "side-benefits" such as reducing inflammation, better energy and skin. It helps healing processes in the body. Overall, I buy different Resveratrol's again and again when I find I need some extra support or my immune system plays up. Definitely something to have always on stock.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very good for veins and overall healt. Immunity support and well beings anti-âge anti wrinkles, benefits for skin and anti-inflammation. Good quality resveratrol. Package is good as usually. Recommended

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

This is very high quality resveratrol. Very happy with purchase.