AM
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

For spider veins and that tired feeling in your legs that may come from affected circulation with age, I find this product beneficial. I am particularly impressed since its ingredients don't include diosmin, which can cause digestive issues. Yet it is very effective. I find Nature's Way products to be high quality; I trust them. Leg Veins is absolutely another fine product from them.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Good for people for swollen legs. Increase stomach protect barrier. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I use this capsules first time and I have a DVT and Varicose veins. I had surgery in the past. When I started use these pills my legs less swollen and not heavy. I feel much much better. Before I used very expensive medications and I am very satisfied with this because it’s works the same way.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I work on my feet all week standing all day. I purchased this product in the hope of relieving persistent aching, tender, bruised heavy feeling legs which I have suffered from for years. Within 3 days I noticed an improvement in pain and sensitivity. I have now been taking it for 2 weeks. I can honestly say I have 90% improvement. This product is amazing. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This is a great supplement with a great composition of quality ingredients for maintaining healthy leg veins. In my case, the main benefirs are that it reduces edema and pain. I use it especially during the summer and I can see the improvement after using it during the longer time period.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Supports Healthy Leg Vein Strength At Nature's Way®, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. We will go to any continent or country to find where herbs grow best, so we can bring you the purest botanicals possible. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and the way to help you live healthier. It's not just our way, it's Nature's Way.™

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The ingredients in Nature's Way Leg Veins are just what I was looing for, mainly horse chestnut, the other ingredients are safe and a bonus. The quality is very good, one dose per day works for me. This is also freshly made because the expiration date is two years from purchase date.

Anything with Nature's Way brand guarantees you with the best quality. I like it that its ingredients are great for vegetarians. I bought it for my mom who's 70 years old already and hopefully, it will improve the heaviness she feels after standing for too long. It said it helps those suffering from varicose veins, we'll find out after she tries it for 3months.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love IHERB product ! Varicose veins are swollen, bulging veins that typically occur in the legs and can be caused by CVI. Horse chestnut seed extract may improve venous tone by improving blood flow in your legs. Additionally, it may help decrease leg swelling and pain associated with varicose veins.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Im finishing 1st bottle n reordering the 2nd one! legs feel much lighter n less pain, not sure if its the supplement works or my big diet change - I completely stopped drinking coffee in august, which probably helps more than supplement.. I advice everyone who suffers same symptoms to stop drinking coffee, it will change ur life! will update later after I finish the 2nd bottle to see n feel the change!