AM

Based on 2,124 Ratings
1,315
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Improved vision!

My once-perfect vision had worsened dramatically over the past couple of years of hormonal changes (I'm almost 50) and a lot of time looking at screens. During the day it felt as though I had distracting grey webs over my eyes, and night driving with blurry vision become nerve-racking to the point I would avoid getting behind the wheel after dark whenever possible. I have been taking Ginkgold Eyes for 3 months straight now and I can honestly say I SEE a difference in my eyesight. The webby floaters are gone(!!) and my night vision is definitely improving. And of course ginkgo is also good for the brain, so that's a bonus! I have stocked up on 3 bottles because I don't want to run out and lose all my gains. I will update as I go, but so far so great!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Got it for my dad who's old and has bad eyesight. Not sure he has noticed any improvement yet, but at least based on what is written here, the ingredients are natural and good quality. The taste seems to be okay, so he is taking it as a supplement.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I’ve been using Ginkgold eyes for a while now and I usually take 1 tablet a day instead of the recommended 2 tablets. It seems to help with my dry eyes.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Sometimes I get migraines near my eyes area or red eye for no reason, bought it to try and finished the whole bottle. I’d say it helped..didn’t notice any red eyes since then, also less migraines near eyes area.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Because I need to flash more than 1 million strong lights on the road everyday, I hope this product will help me.New I feel little better, and my eyes seem to see things clearly

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have used this product along with other vision supplements for years. I do feel like it is helpful and the ginko improves my mood and energy as well. Small, easy to swallow tablets.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

The ingredients seem appropriate. This should be a good supplement. And perhaps it is. But with some supplements you swiftly notice an impact. That they 'do' something. This hasn't happened with this supplement yet. I'll be patient, finish what I bought, and then think very carefully as to whether I'll buy again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great supplement products for eyes. Products are shipped very quickly and in good quality.

5dbd735e-fb74-494c-ab50-3a02aa72bb7b