AM

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I was losing my big toe nail was turning black not to mention the regular bath room trips in short after about 2 months my toes are looking good and have lost about a pound and half a day these are my every day supplements

Posted on May 23, 2022

I decided to try this brand as is all in one,pro&pre biotics and it helped me a lot ro restore balance after I upset my bowel with

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

These delayed-release fortify probiotics work well for me. I bought these to help restore my gut biome (UC). Taking this with some other supplements has restored my gut balance. These forify supplements are great quality without the $100 price tag.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

my favorite probiotic supplement ! great in getting rid of my constipation, it really improves the healthy function of my digestive system in a gentle way.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very efficient product! Used it when antibiotics were prescribed by the doctor. No gut problems encountered if taken together with the antibiotics. Nice, good quality package. No refrigeration needed. Good absorption. No bothering taste.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

It works. Nice to try this out but it’s at a higher price point, so I won’t be buying this for long term daily maintenance

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First time trying this product. Recommended by a friend and heard good things about it and so far i like it as it aids with digestion. Will definitely consider buying it again.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

nice combination of prebiotics and probiotics to help with digestion.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Quality of product is fantastic, with a high variety of strains. Happy with the price, overall highly recommend.

Posted on May 6, 2022

it helped calm my IBS quickly