AM

4.6
Savvy IHerb User
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Good for menstrual irregularities

Good to regulate menstrual irregularities. With a great combination of natural ingredients - Black Cohosh (root), Blessed Thistle (stem, leaf, flower) and Dong Quai to Licorice (root), it seems to be working. It's also not as half as pricey as some of the other brands out there containing Dong Quai.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Fantastic product ! I take only one capsule if my urinary tract gets out of balance and It brings it back into order... I always keep this on hand.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I learned of this herb when I was in my late 20's. A friend said that her chiropractor recommended it for women's health when girls began to have periods. I had a small cyst on my ovary that disappeared after beginning this herb. Being now 57, I had no menopause symptoms until 2 years ago, and having added, at that time, a product called Staying Cool, I went a year before symptoms returned, but they are very mild. A hot flash now and then. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I was looking forward to trying this, but I believe my menstrual problems are too severe to be relieved. On the plus, unlike some other similar products, this did not upset my stomach. I just didn't see a difference. I might give it a try again later.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

these herbs are effective for any hormonal and mood concerns

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Took this and St. John Wart. The pair seemed to help from the overwhelming fatigue, anxiety, depression and mood swings of perimenopause.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I have been on these supplements for over five years now. They are the ONLY ones that helped with hot flashes. I love that they are natural, vegan, and priced extremely well buying from iHerb. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

My wife has found it useful as a healthy way to address menopause emotions and related challenges..