AM

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for over a month and have noticed the difference. I am feeling more energetic, less stressed and healthier than ever before. This is an excellent product, definitely worth the money!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The main reason I chose this product is that it's free from artificial additives also titanium dioxide. Even famous brands like centrum silver for 50+ contain titanium dioxide, prohibited in many countries. Also, vitamin Bs are very high compared to other multivitamins. Only one tablet is equal to 2-3 tablets of different brands

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I purchase this for my Dad who is 81 and he said they give him energy. He is working out a bit more now and seems to enjoy the tablets better than the gummies. The gummies tick to his dentures so he wanted the tablets. Also, these work well with his other medications and do not upset his stomach. They also contain B1 that he needs.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My husband use to feel lethargic and couldn't focus hence I ordered this for him. He felt the change within his body and has become active since he started. Looks like it is in high demand so it was out of stock for quite a few days and we couldn't manage to order.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

My Inlaws love this product. They used it when travelled to the US and have been using it for a couple of years. Tried other products in the market but this was the best they could stick to. Perfect product for the aged as mentioned in the product. One capsule daily is what is required.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

its a great product, it really helps me in my Vitamin deficiency, because of this my daily pain are gone. It really effect me the quality is great and the best of packaging. the taste is fine and the dosage is great. it also help me to boost my immunity

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I've been taking this exceptional supplement for a year and it always make sure to helps boost the healthy function of my heart , muscle and eyes, indeed the BEST multivitamins in the market now.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This multi vitamins product taken daily support my healthand well being. I have been ordering products from IHerbs for 20 years and at age 72 I feel that I made the right decision to add supplement to my diet.