Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Alive! Daily Energy, Complete Multivitamin, 60 Tablets - iHerb
AM

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought it before but the other one which is the woman energy unfortunately it's out of stock right now but I can tell that this brand is somehow magical when i got my period nothing helped me but this it gives you the energy to get up and do your things but i wish the tablet was smaller than this because it's too big

c106bb35-9391-43cd-a543-52efb163cb48
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like Alive products a lot. I have purchased twice. It is cheaper but I can get all of vitamins needed. I'm happy with this product. I like that I can only take a capsule a day. It is potent and the quality is very good. The effect is awesome. Highly recommend this product.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 29, 2022

Great complex! Really high quality ingredients! My age is 35 years old. I take one capsule daily. Capsules are small size and have no any taste or smell. There are antioxidants , vitamins and minerals in this supplement. I like the effect very much. I feel more energy. There are 60 capsules in the package.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I was pleased with this multivitamin. I chose it after reading good recommendations first from users and after going through all the ingredients and amount of each vitamin. The tablets are relatively large but not too hard to swallow. I use it as an extra support but not to replace eating healthy, for it will not work solely. I do feel it helping and giving more energy. The amount in this pack will do for two months so it is a good price.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love this brand, the quality of vitamins is just great. They contain many vitamins and minerals. The size of tablets is normal, no bad smell or taste, easy to take (only 1 tablet daily), so the package lasts for 2 months. Benefits heart, bones, skin, eyes and immune systems.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I had tried other Alive multivitamins and wanted to try this one. So far, I like it because it has enough of the key vitamins and minerals but not too much, and it is a good size, making it easy to swallow. The packaging and pills looked good without any obvious issues. I would prefer they use a bit less packaging to be more environmentally conscious as they really do not need the packaging that sticks out.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I've been using these vitamins for the past year and it has definitely given me a boost in energy. I haven't had a cold at all this year and noticed my immune system improved significantly. My whole family takes this brand of vitamins. We love them very much.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

These are one of the best vitamins on the market. They have everything you need for a healthy organism in a tablet. Only downside is that the pill is quite big and unpleasant to swallow. Make sure you take them after food because taking them while hungry might irritate your stomach. Other than that , these are perfect. Will repurchase!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Perfectly balanced complex of vitamins. This product contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, as well as zinc, selenium, copper, magnesium, molybdenum, etc. This supplement contains 18 essential vitamins and minerals that support heart, bone, eye, skin health, cellular energy production, and immunity. I am very pleased with this product as it is inexpensive and suits me well. I will buy more.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I have explored many options but can say this is one of the best multi vitamins for this price. Long expiry date👍👍👍The good thing is that one per day is good enough.

dbbe9112-a4e2-4966-af51-0bfaa8f6c1ba