AM

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
checks all the boxes!

so far so good....I have osteopenia and I am always looking for new calcium with Vit D. This one has a lot of vit D so I have been taking only 1 sometimes 2 a day along with another calcium that I am currently taking. Won't really know how its working until my next DEXA but I feel good and have not had any bad reactions. I also like that it has Vit K which is supposed to help with your bones absorbing the calcium.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This calcium supplement is good quality , that is what I'm looking for with such great combination of ingredients. Suitable for many ages with benefits, especially for older ones without worrying of side effects of other types of calcium. Package looks nice. I'm sure it will help improve body functions and help bone deficiency. Taste is ok

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I was happy to find this calcium tablet in a larger quantity bottle than I’d been previously buying. The quality is excellent. The ingredient K2 is beneficial, from what I’ve read. I like that it’s supposed to go directly into strengthening bones. It includes as much D3 as one should have in a day.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

After being surprised with an osteoporosis diagnosis and reading the side effects of Big Pharmacy drugs for it, I decided to try it my way. I did weeks of research and came up with a list of things I felt my body needed. Alive! Calcium for Bones contained many of the ingredients I had chosen, especially the red algae calcium - other types are derivatives of limestone - bodies don’t thrive on rocks! I am happy to report that in two years my spine has gone from osteoporosis to NORMAL, and my femur and hips are up to osteopenia. I have maintained these levels for three years now. I also do lots of stretching and massage, I walk a little daily, and I climb 17 stairs at least 3x daily. You can do this, too!

Posted on May 31, 2022

So far so good. You're supposed to take 4 a day, or at least that is the per day serving, but I am only taking 2 a day for now. I'm already taking a multi vitamin and other stuff as well but I haven't been out in the sun in years so i thought I had better add this for awhile. The tablets are big but do break easily. These are good quality vitamins at a good price and it has all 3 main ingredients to absorb properly. You can't absorb calcium without Vit D and you need also need the K2 and magnesium. I did the research before I bought these.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

A great vegetarian calcium formula that I stock up on when it goes on sale, even at regular price you get more bang for your buck than similar formulas offered by other brands. We've been taking this for years and will continue to do so. It is easy on the stomach.

This is my 2nd bottle of Alive calcium. Have been using this supplement for about 7 months along with a healthier diet and weight bearing exercise twice a week. Just had my bone density test and all levels have improved significantly. The previous 5 years of taking the calcium carbonate/calcium citrate supplements showed only continuing bone loss on my scans. This is an amazing product with a calcium formula that your body can actually absorb. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Since taking Alive! Bone Support Calcium at bedtime, I am sleeping much better. I am now going through menopause and I feel confident that my bones are adequately protected. I will be reordering this product for sure!

0aadc926-db00-4299-b4a8-3d219ffd882d
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I switched from another calcium supplement to Alive! What I like about the product is that it includes the D3, K2, and the magnesium needed for calcium absorption. Taking one or two capsules (I take 1 and 1/2) rather than four makes life easier. 4 stars not 5 because I just started this regime. I intend on continuing.

HealthNut4ever
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Because ALIVE Calcium utilizes all natural ingredients (Seaweed) everyone's body absorbs this as Food. Great Balance of Calcium with Magnesium and Stronium (great bone combo). Plus, it's not made from Limestone (aka Calcium Carbonate).