AM

4.6
breanna
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Ok

I bought this because I saw on the Internet this kind of mushroom can give to you different dreams and improve your brain regeneration. For brain regeneration, I can't see any difference but related to dreams gave me much more dreams but not good dreams. I wish has more Lion Mane

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Been taking this supplement to try for a few months now, no bad reaction to my body. I know mushroom supplement is keeping me healthy and I'm happy to keep buying this product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was taking Dopa Mucuna everyday but have replaced that with this Super 6 Mushroom Complex. I see more benefits. I guess I could take both but don't want to swallow a handful of capsules each morning so I just take these instead with my multivitamin.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I am happy they have added all the mushrooms together into a capsule. The mushrooms combine together gives the best benefits I have. I am happy with this supplement

06f28f07-a105-427e-b967-598fbe2b50a3
Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This is a good one to try first if you are curious about nutritional mushrooms. They will probably make you feel good and then you can experiment with other kinds.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The good of this mix is well specification of contents, instead of simply saying blend. However there was no explanation for the purpose of Quick Release Capsule.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

So good help my daughter focus and the work great for adults to

430a9257-42c0-4113-811a-447969b3f6fd
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very good value for the money and mushrooms are excellent for our health! Will buy again! Contains the healthiest 6 mushrooms, excellent for immunity.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It protects against all important fungi.It protects against the development of cancer.