AM
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Good

I really loved that there was barely any added ingredients in this supplement (i have many allergies) - non gmo/gluten and soy free! I did purchase this as a natural antibiotic..because im allergic to actual antibiotics unfortunately & I’m extremely prone to infection. The gel capsule is easy to swallow, and you can take 2 a day. I also heard it may help your gut and that it’s a powerful antioxidant. There’s really no harm in trying and I do believe it has helped me in ways

e7be03ee-f36f-45e3-97dd-3baf75dbd182
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It seemed to help my cramps, I only take it the week on my period. I bought it to see if it’d help my acne but I saw no difference. Make sure you take it after you eat. It’s a natural antibiotic and helps with colds so I’ll be using it for when I get sick.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Easy to take small gel provides plenty of oregano oil. This has helped me with tightness in the lungs or asthma like symptoms. It is also a great anti-fungal, anti-bacterial so I keep it on hand all the time. I like the flip top bottle it comes in which is easy to use.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

It arrived well packaged. Please use this after consuming food. Do not take in an empty stomach. I use it as a preventative during cold season.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Great product for fungal infections on the skin like ringworm, helps clear it up; take a higher dosage for better results + pair it with a good antifungal soap.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Definitely works! But if you have a sensitive stomach, you'll definitely feel abit of pressure or feel the need to burp once its dissolved lol

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Easy to take small gel provides plenty of oregano oil. There is no taste or aftertaste and the quality is excellent. I use this everyday to help with immune support.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I use this for oral care. I just pop couple per day and add it to my toothpaste while brushing my teeth. It helps tremendously because I noticed that my teeth aren't loose anymore, and my breath is a lot fresher.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

These have a pleasant oregano aroma but not too strong, just fresh and earthy. There is no taste or aftertaste and the quality is excellent. I always buy this particular brand for being so easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I use this everyday to help with immune support. The first few times you take this, it will taste like oregano when you burp but it goes away.