AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I think this product is one of the most cost effective ashwagandha supplements out there. I only take one capsule a day because 920mg seems too high. The capsule is very small and easy to swallow. There are no funky smell nor taste to the capsules. I feel like this product helps me get my heart rate down and prime my body for sleep when taken before bed.

I did a lot of research on the benefits of ashwagandha, and ordered specifically for the anxiety relief. I was not disappointed, they do help with stress and anxiety. I'm still taking them at night till my body gets used to them, then I will begin taking them during the day. I found an added bonus of falling asleep easier and and getting better quality sleep. I will be ordering these again.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It really works. After taking ashwagandha I feel calm, serene, without feeling sleepy. If you take it on an empty stomach, you may feel drowsy. But with meals you feel energized. In times of more stress I like to take it after breakfast and after dinner, twice a day. It really works great! Excellent brand. The product is really good. I highly recommend it. If my comment helped you, please click yes.

Posted on May 17, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product

0b6e0f29-79cb-4928-879e-e2be5b7b3fc4
Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,465

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have only been taking this for a little more than a week and I have to say I have noticed a difference. I do seem less stressed and sleeping better. My resting BPM has dropped by 6-8 on average which is great. Really happy to continue using this product. A word to the wise....this makes your pee florescent yellow so don't be freaked out!

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

This supplement has great quality, the ingredients are sound, and the packaging is perfect. It is the perfect size to store in your cabinet. It helps with immunity, and ensures I don't have any deficiencies.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I use this with Tongkat Ali. Tongkat Ali in the morning with coffee. Ashwaghanda before sleep. Seems to allow me to sleep better. Would recommend both.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Ashwagandha is a traditional herb made known by its frequent use in Ayurvedic wellness practices. Derived from the roots of a nightshade plant, its dynamic usage dates back more than 4,000 years and continues to support healthy lifestyles today.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I take this high quality product before bed. The ingredients definitely benefit me with my stress and anxiety decreased a fter a few days. My sleep is also improved. Not much taste and my mood is more serene. Will re-order.