AM

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Golden oatmeal!

I'm thoroughly impressed with this product! I was a little hesitant to try it at first, but I'm so glad I did. The oatmeal is deliciously sweet and creamy, with just a hint of turmeric flavor. It's also super healthy, with no artificial ingredients or preservatives. This is definitely a new favorite of mine!

f8a32972-2346-449d-810b-678f78cfce2e
25d29974-3d76-49d0-af67-87015c48fe66
cba5026e-cdca-453b-9c24-cc53a140bef1
d004270d-f8c1-4dd1-b544-7fb233b836ea
d2d54783-7695-4524-b854-c9060188bf39
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I eat this every day and so good for you! Add water and let it sit for a few minutes-I actually let it sit for 7 minutes and voilà it’s ready to eat and oh so delicious! IHerb’s pricing CANNOT be beat and their shipping is fast.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Tastes good, great as a snack on the go. I made it with soy milk instead of water and got a nice rich flavor. However I feel I can just pack some normal oats in a small microwave safe plastic container, add some spices and just take it with me and it would taste just as good as this product, but for a fraction of the cost and only slightly more work beforehand. I guess I won’t be ordering it again because the pre packaged product doesn’t have any major advantages in my eyes. Tastes good though and the portion size is nice.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A step above for a convenient, healthy meal. Easy to make and quality ingredients. A little pricey. Sweet taste and I like the turmeric. I ordered 3 and have just one left. Yummy. Very attractive, easy to read packaging. I recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I should eat more oatmeal but I find it boring. I really enjoyed this oatmeal though. I ate most of it and it kept my full until lunch (I'm a serial snacker).

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great flavour. You wouldn't think Turmeric would work with oats but it really does. I added high protein milk instead of water as it suggests and sliced banana.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am a repeat customer of this product. Easy to eat and travel with when rushing out the door in the morning. Nice flavor and seems like a nice healthy start to the morning.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

loved the quality, ingredients and taste. Size is just right for a nice warm and nourishing breakfast. Would recommend to anyone. I can't find it again though or I'd order more

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This cereal takes almost no time to prepare. It is low in sugar and is a tasty oatmeal. It is great for breakfast and people could eat in midday as well.