AM

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love peanut butter, and grew up on a famous peanut butter cereal. When I saw this one from Nature's Path, I was happy to order it. I had a bowl of this with milk as a snack last night, and it was like reliving my childhood. A nice peanut butter flavor and a good crunch. A guilty pleasure for a middle-aged man.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The taste is great. Softer and with better quality ingredients than a comparable product. For the sweet tooth you can even add to the serving size. My kids loved it for breakfast. I truly recommend it for the busy families. The package is entertaining too with plenty of games about lemurs.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

yes it is the one you have all been waiting for, it's GLUTEN FREE cereals! and it's high quality too! with the taste of heaven in mouth and only the most healthy ingredients, it will make every breakfast of yours a heaven! my recommendation is to go and add some coconut milk as a serving advice!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Really lovely cereal. I like the combination flavor of peanut butter and chocolate. Makes for an interesting taste and breakfast. I also really like the message and mission behind these cereals. Good for them! Happy to support a company that supports animals and our planet.

67f886b1-0974-4ac3-85fd-016d0d56c2a8
Posted on May 26, 2022

Tastes good, with enough chocolate and peanut butter flavour. The texture is also good, stays crispy for a long time. Perfect for breakfast. Overall nice quality, wish the package size is a bit bigger, perhaps filling more of space in the plastic bag. Like this product, would buy again and recommend to others!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Wow, I prefer this to Reese’s pieces cereal. It is really delicious. Not too sweet either, and good balance of chocolate and peanut butter. Very high in sugar but good quality ingredients. Awesome snack for kids and adults alike.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Tried other cereals from their range and absolutely loved it and this one is no exception! Love the peanut and chocolate aroma it gives off. I sometimes even eat it as a snack!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I like this brand of cereals which uses natural ingredients for colour and also have GF options. Tastes great! So far, besides this, we love the Cheetah Chomps and Koala Crisp.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great cereal, not just for kids! A nice, tasty breakfast option. I like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate in one cereal. And it makes me feel good that I'm doing something for the environment.