Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Shampoo for Oily Hair, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Very useful shampoo for oily hair. The size is good for the price. The quality is very excellent. I liked it. It smells a bit strong, but it is really good for beautiful hair. Use it and have a great quality. Excellent cover The package is very beautiful 🤩 and nice it good for 15 age and scent is good is too benefit for me the composition it is healthy and great i thank it help for sensitive hair and moisturize you can use the conditioner it clean the scalp of the hair.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

i have an oily scalp but very dry hair, this shampoo was really good to take away the extra sebum in my scalp without making my hair extra dry, the composition is very clean and the sent is really nice, good bargain for the price. if you found my comment useful please hit the like botton. thank you.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Nature's Gate is a brand I've used for years. I really like the clean ingredients they use in their products and the undesirable chemicals which they omit. Nature's Gate has been difficult to find so finding it here on the iHerb site is great. The tea tree and sea buckthorn shampoo for oily hair works well for my very full, but fine and wavy hair. It successfully removes scalp oil, product and environmental build up without drying and damaging my more fragile ends. I use this as a clarifying shampoo and rotate it, as needed, with other Nature Gate shampoos and conditioners.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I have oily hair and I've tried several shampoos in an attempt to control it. This has been very effective. With this shampoo I can wash my hair every other day. No allergic reactions, no eczema flare-ups and my hair remains oil-free even on the second day after use. This shampoo has a strong characteristic scent that causes a little burning during use, but this is not bad, on the contrary, it promotes relaxation.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I love this shampoo! I tend to have greasy roots, with sensitive scalp and dry lengths, and I don't want to wash my hair too often. Thanks to this shampoo, I wash my hair about every 7-8 days (YES, and I live in a polluted city) and it leaves them very shiny. The smell is strong and I'm not a fan, but it doesn't stay on my hair, so that's okay. The composition seems to be alright. I suffer from eczema on my hands, and the shampoo doesn't trigger any rash. The size is good for several months at least (but since I don't often wash them, it may influence how long I can use it for).

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Apparently, about 2 or 3 years ago, Nature's Gate went out of business and stopped making products and they gradually became unavailable. It appears that someone has bought the recipe and now produces this shampoo. We think it's the same as the previous, and were so happy to find it again. Buying through iHerbs is a good price, fast delivery, and returns accepted (in case you don't agree). And I believe it's the only place you can currently get this shampoo.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Really benefits oily hair and scalp! It work really well in reducing the oiliness, but doesn't dry out hair and still leave it moisturized. It best when used with the matching conditioner. The scent is really great, not too strong, but not light either. The packaging size is quite big and generous.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

every time I buy something for greasy hair l have my hopes up but unfortunately it doesn't work for me, it looks like I have the most greasy hair in the world. buuuut this shampoo does it's work very well, I still have to wash my hair everyday, but it doesn't looks awful when it is time to wash tips for very greasy hair: 1. wash it twice with lukewarm water 2. don't use any masks or conditioner on your roots like ever 3. you can use clay on your roots before washing like you use it for your face, I personally like indian healing clay from Aztec secret 4. rinse your hair with diluted apple vinegar(1 part vinegar 5 water) if it helps you, please thumb it up:)

Posted on May 2, 2022

Scent : smells nice. Size and package : value for money, packaging is good Age : Good for adults Composition and benefit : tea tree, definitely good for oily scalp and hair in hot climate Quality is good, I have sensitive scalp but my scalp feels so good after hair wash but Hair is a bit dry after washing so it is better to use it with conditioner.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love nature gates shampoos! I have a very oily and sensitive scalp, and it's the first non-medical shampoo that doesn't make my scalp itchy. at the same time it doesn't dry out my hair. The scent is great, something like mint candy. also the bottle size is big. please, like this review if it was helpful!