Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Gate, Awapuhi Ginger & Holy Basil Shampoo for Oily Hair, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This shampoo smells delicious! In just a week it has helped my super oily scalp. If you have a dry scalp this is not for you. It gets your hair super clean but keeps its soft and hydrated. Not stripping at all. Wish there was a matching conditioner. Very pleased and would recommend.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I have been trying different shampoos for a while because I want something that is less harmful to the body and environment, and this is something quite nice after using. I feel the different as it makes me more calm. I got the body wash first for myself and then for my mom!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I am very particular about shampoo. If I am left looking even a little bit greasy I feel unprofessional for work and the shampoo goes in the trash. This is a nice one. The scent is different than other products I have tried. It is not my favorite, but it does not make me enjoy this shampoo any less. Depending on how dry the air there is some static electricity. I do recommend this product and will seek out other Natures Gate products.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Thankfully, the scent is very light and natural. This works great for my teenager's oily, thick hair without being drying. He doesn't complain anymore about his oily scalp, and his hair looks clean and healthy now. So thankful that I found this shampoo for him. He uses the conditioner too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I have hawaiian/german hair so its frizzy, dry, oily at the root, and has random waves. This is the first shampoo I've used in 20 years that actually makes it look shiny and feel soft. I bought a few more just in case they stop making it. Plus it smells like a watermelon jolly rancher.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great for oily scalp and hair. it is sensituve and foamy so you Can put it on im a small doze. it smells Nice and it is good under your fingers. size of the package is ideal for few months of use. it moistures your scalp so it feels good after washing your hair.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Scent : smells like sweet water melon Size and package : value for money, packaging is good Age : Good for adults Composition and benefit : ginger and basil, good for oily scalp and hair Quality is good, I have sensitive scalp and I can use this shampoo daily. Hair is a bit dry after washing (shampoo doesn’t moisturize) so it is better to use it with a conditioner.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

the scent smells just right , not too strong. the package was well packed when it arrives. it helps my husband not to experience itchiness after every wash unlike other shampoos he used before that causes him to experienced itchy scalp. he is senior and has sensitive scalp. the size is just right.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love this shampoo! I have very oily hair, this doesn’t seem to keep it clean for much longer than a regular shampoo but does seem to take care of the extra oiliness without having to use much product. Smell is awesome, like fruity hard candies but not in a fake way. My scalp is very sensitive but this doesn’t irritate it at all. I don’t feel like this strips my hair at all. Overall good value for size, I miss the pump bottles though.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is my favorite shampoo. I have an oily scalp and I tend to wash my thick hair at least 3 times a week. It leaves my hair clean, and non-greasy. The scent is lovely, but I assume it's not for everyone. I wish I could order more than 2 packages at a time lol