AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I've used this several times to refresh the smell of yarn & shoes that have been sitting around for awhile. I put a couple of drops on an organic cotton ball & place it in a box with whatever needs refreshing, & close it up. In a couple of days, the contents smell fresh! I also put a couple of drops on a little piece of organic fabric, & hung it in my studio ~ the next morning I walked in to an inviting room filled with an invigorating fresh lemon scent. I knew I'd love this, because all the other quality oils I've purchased from Nature's Answer are fantastic!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Lemongrass essential oil (Cymbopogon citratus, schoenanthus or flexuosos) is an scent herb used for its culinary, aromatherapeutic and medicinal properties. It smells like a lemon breeze, bright, cheerful and bittersweet. A natural insecticide, it is a great-smelling addition to bug spray. It is a refreshing facial toner and is particularly benefit for acne-prone skin. Additionally, it is a natural antiperspirant and is effective in massage oil to help with poor circulation and muscle aches. the quality of the composition can help to disinfecting and cleaning products.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Good smell on this lemongrass essential oil, i always loved lemongrass smell. But it's really hard to find a pure and natural one! For this one I give a thumb up! It does not taste awful at all. I used this on my electric diffuser, the smell is gentle and pure it did not cause my headache. So I highly recommend this in my opinion !

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Lemongrass smells great and is antibacterial. I put this oil in my body oil to make it smell great and because it has medicinal qualities also! I always buy organic oils as the pesticides in the regular oils can be very harmful to our bodies.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It smells nice! i use it around the windows and doors to let those mosquitoes out away! i usually mix it with lemongrass. some people recommend to mix it with lavender oil as well! will give it a try soon!

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Smells wonderful. I mixed it into my own-made sanitizer spray that I take to the gym, along with a little bit of eucalyptus and lemon. It smells soooo good!

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I use this in the office. Just two drops and enough to cover a wide space. Scent smells really good, uplifting and lasts for hours! The office smells like spa and the team loves it - said it clears off some food smell from lunch.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Nature's answer essentials are usually of great quality and this one is no exception. it is pricey, but if you are looking for quality this one is great.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Keeps me alive from all the mosquitos bites.... Every night I use it when we are sitting on the balcony and it's a life changer!!

Posted on May 12, 2022

l use it with a diffuser. Great smell, feels good. The quality is the best. Love this company and their essential oils, all natural ingredients.