AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I've tried a few lavender oils. This one is at the top of the list. I've added it to a cosmetic product, and the scent is great (much better than smelling it directly from the bottle); In addition, the quality is top notch.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Anything from this company is lovely and high-quality. I need to order a new bottle actually. It's also interesting to compare lavender essential oils acrossed different companies. Always pay attention to where things are sourced.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

love the organic essential oil, great quality, i use it in face mask and other skin care products that i make from time to time aswell as in my diffuser

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The scent is mild lavender. I put maybe half a dozen drops on a cotton ball/makeup remover pad on my bedside table at night. The smell is divine. Last quite a long time but not overpowering. I top it up with more drops each night.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Lavender is useful for so many things from bruises to burns to bites to relacation. The price & quality keep me buying more. The only down side is this comes out fast.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The scent is very pleasant in the diffuser, however once I added it to my body oil mix - it smells very earthy all of a sudden and only a few drops in basic oil is very potent smell

Posted on May 9, 2022

Lavender is a classic oil to have at home. Great to use neat on cuts and pimples, etc. Also nice in the diffuser. This one smells fresh and clean.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like the different essentiol oils and scents of Now and use them for different benefits. The qualitiy is always perfect. Especially lavender for sleeping purpose in a diffuser.

Posted on Apr 25, 2021

This is my 5 bottle of lavender essential oil from this company. I love that it is natural, and the calming effect of lavender. I use it for my mask, together with my moisturiser and diffuse it during bedtime. This is truly multi-use and would recommend this to anyone and everyone:)

f1ab88e4-9fe9-4575-8ae7-1a75e3d02b4a
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Very nice good quality and use it In different things

183caa8a-b257-4a4e-8ce3-7e9c37e83391