AM
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I bought it to my husband! He is a heavy smoker! So he has a bad cough and can't sleep from it.. So i decided to try this on him to relief the cough. I gave him twice a day. And i see that his cough is reduced😍i'm so happy with that. Thanks i herb for those magical products! Thumbs up please ♥️

b91351aa-d1ae-4380-b036-5850c89d5158
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I have been please with both the Mullein Leaf and the Raw Agave. The mullein has been helpful with a dry cough I have. Although the last bottle did have a bit of solid pieces of herbs, I assume. This was a little unpleasant but it's the first time I experience that so I will continue to purchase it. Otherwise the products and the service has been great!

I use this for my lungs and for my spine. It relaxes the spine and enables the out of joint discs to slide back into place. Great for lung congestion, allergies, and asthma!!! I won't go without this in the house. I recently used this for my neck and the problem was solved quickly.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

My natural doctor told me to take mullein to clear my lungs, and I have taken it for many years. It has also helped with my heart condition, I'm not sure how it does that but it works for swelling and heart congestion for me. I'm very thankful for Nature's Answer Mullein extract!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I didn’t believe that anything could help with a long suffering cough that could turn heads in a restaurant… I sounded like a 90 year old smoker with the most immense phlegm problem. But, I finally found something that cleared those pipes. I love it. A staple in my life now as I’m suffer from recurring bronchitis that lingers.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Alcohol fee was important and I appreciate them leaving that ingredient out. If you are looking for a product to benefit your lungs don't hesitate to use this supplement. My father in law was having terrible congestion in his lungs and added this to his diet daily and had marked improvement. The dropper style packaging makes it easy to use.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Taste was better than I expected. I decided to try after watching a video about its benefits. I’ve been having heavy congestion and so far its been clearing up. I just starting taking this so i’m hoping i’ll get back to 100% soon. Packaging is good and convenient.

6f4ca50f-51c7-43ef-bc79-98cbb4228531
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

This is my first time trying any wild lettuce extract. I was expecting it to be bitter, but it wasn’t at all. In fact it’s quite sweet. It is a very thick syrup which makes it difficult to measure drops, (but not impossible), it does make a mess pulling the dropper out and closing the bottle. The syrup does dissipate well in a drink if it’s stirred though not unpleasant to take directly. I’m amazed by how well it works even with terrible aches and spasms, with no secondary effects like drowsiness or stomach problems.. I would buy a much bigger bottle if it were available.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,894

A great natural supplement. Many health benefits of Mullein Leaf. Helps with cough. High quality ingredients. I have ordered other products from this brand. Easy to read packaging. Good price. I recommend this product and will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This Mullein Leaf Fluid Extract was given to me by a friend after she knew my hubby contracted Covid and had been nursing a persistent cough that just would not go away despite taking several other cough medications. It worked miraculously for my hubby and he is now cough free! I have since made purchases to gift to my extended family members and friends. So thankful for this, my friends too have recovered from their lingering Covid cough, just like my hubby!