AM

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Works well but make sure to never take more than the suggested dose as you could become very nauseated. Thinking taking more would be more beneficial for my immune system, I took three times the recommended dose and this led to terrible nausea with vomit episodes. Please take heed.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This brand is my new try product and just received. The package is fine. I would like to try this product because of alcohol-free. Echinacea Root's extract always has one for at home.

I have been using this product for several years when I am sick or feel something coming on. I feel like it is a bit more potent than capsules of dry echinacea. Often I will add alcohol-free goldenseal and alcohol-free astragalus for extra immune boosts. Has a bit of a bitter flavor but it's not too bad in juice.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I have a weak lymphatic system, this helps me to strengthen my immune system. Good value for money. Convenient to use with the dropper.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

i take this every time i feel a cold coming on...works...the benefits to me are tremendous. High quality as well

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Awesome extract. Very efficient and effective in influenza and other acute infections.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

It’s really good and I prefer to the one you need to mix with water

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Best echinecea available on market! Love it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Echinacea the best for health!

Posted on May 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Echinacea is always in the first aid kit. In liquid form - the best in bioavailability. We use the whole family at the first sign of SARS. The older child is especially friendly with her, the next morning already like a "cucumber". The younger one is sick, but it is much easier to endure the disease than without this remedy. My husband and I also help a lot to stay in working order. For our family - just irreplaceable!