AM

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Wow, I was a bit skeptical about some of the reviews and thought "this drink seriously can't be THAT amazing", but it truly is. My primary Dr recommended to me because of what patients have said to her about their experiences. Both my husband and I take Calm now. I've been having panic attacks more often and didn't want to take a rx, if possible. With in 10 mins of drinking Calm, I can feel my chest tightness lessen, my breathing slow down and my thoughts stop racing. I also take it before bed at times and find that I have a much restful sleep and feel rested in the mornings. I've been telling friends and family all about the product, to the point where I've been told I should work for the company as much as I promote it. Bonus, I love the flavor.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I drink this every night before bed and find that it really does help my mind and body to relax before sleep. I love that it is made from high quality ingredients without artificial flavours. When starting out with this product start with a lower dose as it may cause looser bowel movements.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Really excellent for helping you sleep and stay "regular". I find it also helps with general muscle soreness/fatigue in the morning. I don't feel nearly as "creaky" when I take it about an hour before bed with a mug of hot water. It's even better if you squeeze a little fresh lemon in it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I don't buy this for anti-stress (not sure it really works for me anyway) but I do buy this for regularity and it is a must. I have about 4oz at bedtime and the raspberry/lemon favor is tasty. It works well and is easy on my system. Good price also.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’ve been adding CALM to hot water, and sometimes herbal tea, at least every other day for about a month now, after a friend recommended it to me for anxiety and stress. Blends easily into hot beverages and tastes delicious. I tend to drink it before bed, and I do feel it helps me to relax and clear my head before I fall asleep. I’ve never had any trouble actually sleeping, just anxiety in general, so I can’t speak to its anti-insomniac effects, but it certainly seems to help calm the mind.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

this taste very good. I would highly recommend to make sure you follow the directions as to how they are telling how to mix it will water.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is a very good food when the body feels stressed. The taste is very good, I chose the lemon flavor so it's like natural lemonade. Using it makes you feel better and sleep better.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This product is so amazing. I've been taking it for years before bed, and it really helps me sleep. This flavor and the watermelon are my favorites! Especially good mixed in warm/hot water -- helps with sleepiness!